We understand there may be times when you need help with a specific area - or just some general financial advice.
Our General Consulting Program can provide some flexibility by allowing us to address those requirements. For example, it can be useful for areas such as:
• an employer 401(k) review
• understanding Social Security benefits
• an objective second opinion or review of life insurance products or annuities
• a one-time personal finance check-up
• consolidating IRAs
• an investment basics education session
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.